WHY DATA MATTERS IN THE QUEST TO FIND AND KEEP TOP TALENT
Your people are your brand and having the right people can make or break your bottom line in terms of safety and productivity.
View the webinar below as Cindy Moran, Founder of MVP-Results, and Patrick Kerby, Sr. Director, National RMS for Middle Market-BKS, discuss how to use data and analytics to de-risk the hiring process and get it right...the first time!
The Hiring Landscape
- The Great Resignation: Impact and insights for retention and competitive edge during changes in the labor market.
- Not every employee is a safe employee: How to identify traits that lead to quality, compliance and safety.
'Without Data, You’re Just a Person with an Opinion’ -Deming
- Hire right using targeted information to compare people to jobs and predict performance and retention.
- Case Study: Hiring the right drivers reduces accidents, vehicle loss and workers’ comp claims.
- Case Studies: Healthcare and Sales Roles.
Three Things You Can Do To Increase Safety and Retention (and other key metrics)
- Optimize your talent with the results in mind.
- Create a culture of quality and safety…naturally.
- Hire and Inspire people to perform…the right way.
Resources for Employees
- The Power of People in your Risk Mitigation Strategy
- Talent Optimization Model
- MVP-Results: CEO Benchmarking Report 2021
Meet the Panelists
We'd like to thank our panelists for sharing their insight! Click the links below to learn more about their firms and what they can do for your organization.
Patrick Kerby, LPC, COSS, MA
IMPORTANT LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Please read the BRP Group’s Legal Disclaimer concerning the contents of this communication. The Legal Disclaimer may affect your rights. Your continued use or viewing of the communication constitutes your consent to the terms contained in the Legal Disclaimer. The Legal Disclaimer can be found here.