Hidden costs of osha violations: preparing for & defending against increased enforcement
The construction industry has historically been at the forefront for OSHA regulation scrutiny due to the industry being so visible. With the new administration coming into office, OSHA regulations have made their most dramatic change in three years. Understanding the new regulations and the hidden costs associated with them can be a daunting task.
Watch the webinar replay above to hear our panelists discuss:
- What are the OSHA regulation updates for 2021?
- What can you do to prepare your business for the changes?
- How can the new regulations affect your business?
Resources for Employers
- Visit the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- Cranes and Derricks in Construction Proposed Rule Change.
- Welding in Construction Confined Spaces Proposed Rule Change.
- Safety Matters - Working Safely in Confined Spaces.
- Safety Matters - Welding and Cutting Safety.
- Construction Safety Matters - Confined Spaces - Roles and Responsibilities.
- Construction Safety Matters - Welding and Cutting at the Work Site.
- Construction Safety Matters - Personal Protective Equipment - Safety Glasses
- Personal Protective Equipment in Construction Proposed Rule Change.
- Drug Testing Program and Safety Incentives
- Participate in OSHA's Safe and Sound Week (August 9th - 15, 2021)
Meet the Panelists
We'd like to thank our panelists for sharing their insight! Click the links below to learn more about their firms and what they can do for your organization.
Matt Montoya - Moderator
Advisor, BKS Partners
Attorney at Law, Jackson Lewis
Managing Advisor, AHT Insurance
Risk Engineer, BKS Partners
IMPORTANT LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Please read the BRP Group’s Legal Disclaimer concerning the contents of this communication. The Legal Disclaimer may affect your rights. Your continued use or viewing of the communication constitutes your consent to the terms contained in the Legal Disclaimer. The Legal Disclaimer can be found here.